Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. FUTO Post-UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below.
The management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has started accepting applications for its 2019/2020 academic session Post-
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
Interested Candidates who must have Scored 180 and Above in 2019 Post UTME and who choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby informed to apply for an aptitude test.
The following conditions apply:
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application for 2019/2020 FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Aptitude Test Commences on Friday, June 21, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12, 2019
How to apply for FUTO Post UTME Screening Application form
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
RECOMMENDED: FUNAI Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Text
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal on or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOTbe qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FUTO Post UTME… FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe