Acceptance fee and payment procedure for newly and returning students of the University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has been released by the management of the institution for 2019/2020 academic session. Below we’ve published FUTA Acceptance fee and payment procedure.
The management of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) has released the amounts to be paid as the acceptance fee and payment procedure for first degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the newly and returning students of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) are expected to generate RRR Remita receipt to any of the following bank below and pay the sum of 45,300 as the acceptance fee approved by management of the institution for 2019/2020 academic session.
Deadline for FUTA acceptance fee and payment procedure
Note: that all newly admitted and returning students of the institution are expected to pay their acceptance fee before 22nd November, 2019
FUTA Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure.
GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE visit www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions and check in with your jamb reg no, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the below banks:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name : FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : #45,300(bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After a successful confirmation you can now proceed to print your Admission letter