Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME Screening admission form and FUDMA Cut-Off-Mark. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Deadline for Submission of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME Screening admission form is on Wednesday 4th August, 2019.
All Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who chose FUDMA as first choice can access the University portal for online Post-UTME registration which will commence on Wednesday, 4th August, 2019.
FUDMA Post UTME form. Candidates Eligible for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
The P-UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissionsto register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for FUDMA Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2019 at 12:00 midnight. Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘FUDMA Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, all FUDMA Post UTME candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Please Note: All the FUDMA Post UTME Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the Post UTME screening exercise.
FUDMA Post UTME form.. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: email@example.com.