Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Just follow the steps we’ve outlined in the post below, and you’ll be ready in no time to check your FUDMA admission list.
The School Authorities of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Katsina State, has released the admission list of Successfully candidate who participated in post-UTME screening exercise of the institutions for 2019/2020 academic session..
How to check FUDma Admission List
Below, we’ve discussed and outlined 5 Steps that will guide you to check your FUDMA admission status. The steps are not exhaustive by any means;
Steps to follow in checking FUDutsin-Ma Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your FUDMA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1. Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUDMA admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
- Note: that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University FUDma 2019/2020 first batch admission list.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma established by the administration of former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. It was founded in February 2011. The New Acting Vice Chancellor is Adamu Ncahama Baba-Kutigi.