FUAM Post UTME Registration Form –Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME Screening exercise application Form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the University. See how to apply for FUAM Post UTME Form below.
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME Registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. To qualify for the screening exercise you must have chosen the University your first choice and have the following;
This is to inform the general public most especially all the Candidates who choose federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their first preference choice of institution and scored 170 and above in the UTME examination are invited to participate in the University Post UTME Screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates Eligibility for FUAM Post UTME Registration Exercise.
- Candidates must possess the minimum cut off mark of 170 and above in the UTME examination.
- And made the federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi their first choice of institution in UTME are qualified to participate the post UTME screening exercise of the University for 2020/2021.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form.
- All candidates seeking admission are to pay N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) as non-refundable fee only.
- After successful payment all candidates are expected to print and present their payment receipt to the University of Agriculture, Makurdi. “User Name and Payment Pin as Password” are included.
- The UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Registration Form (all candidates are to register through the university website uam.edu.ng .
- Candidates are to print out their online registration information on the University portal and come along with it for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening exercise.
FUAM Post UTME Registration Procedure.
- Candidates are to Go to the University website only) generate RRR Remita Number.
- Finally, After generating your RRR Remita via the University official website, then, select any of the three payment options to proceed with payment.
FUAM portal has three payment options:
- Mobile Banking: you are to use your ATM Card (MasterCard, Visa) to make your payment (Fees/Charges are included) using the University portal uam.edu.ng.
- Internet Banking: go to university portal use your bank ATM card to make the payment.
- Bank Branch: candidates are to go to any bank branch of all the commercial banks on REMITA to proceed and pay the fees.
FUAM Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- Candidates are expected to go through the University website and print out their registration form.
- Candidates are to come along with their bank payment slip.
- Candidates are to print out their Original JAMB Score (if you have not done so); you are expected to go to the Jamb.org.ng to print out your 2020 Jamb end result
- Also come along with your original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Your (WAEC/NECO) O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Candidates are to come with their Local Government identification latter (Nigerian citizen only)
Come with your WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results ( If you have limited your card) candidates are to purchase WAEC or NECO tokon for the checking of result.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME Form is not yet out. We will upload this pages as soon as the management of the institution releases its 2020 post UTME screening Form
We urge you to stay connected to this page , as we will continue to update you on the latest about Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
List of Universities and Polytechnic whose post UTME Form 2020/2021 are Out.