Sale of FUAM with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. see the courses, requirements and how to obtain FUAM JUPEB programme admission form below.
Today you and I will quickly grab the great opportunity to obtain federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM JUPEB programme admission form and the payment payable as school fees into the institution for 2019/2020 academic session
To know the available FUAM JUPEB programme admission course & requirements. Kindly scroll down below
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2019/2020 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry admission into federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) and other JUPEB Affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Note: Submission of online forms will closed on Friday, 13 September, 2019.
Duration of FUAM JUPEB programme admission
- The duration of the programme is one academic session
Eligibility of FUAM JUPEB programme admission form
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five 5 credit O’Level Results including; (English language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
Cost of Admission form :Fifteen Thousand Naria (N15,000.00) Only.
Cost of School fees: One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) Only.
FUAM JUPEB Programme & Subject Combination.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATION
|Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM) 2. Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)|
|FACULTIES||FUAM COURSES/ PROGRAMMES OFFERED|
|COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & EXTENSION||Bachelor of Agriculture Science with the options in
|COLLEGE OP AGRICULTURAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION||Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc. Ed) with options in:
|COLLEGE OF AGRONOMY||
|COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE||Bachelor of Agricultural Science (B. Agric.) with options:
|COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engr.l with options in:
|COLLEGE OF FORESTRY & FISHERIES||Bachelor of Forestry (IL For) with options in:
|COLLEGE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY & HUMAN ECOLOGY||Bachelor of Science in the following areas:
|COLLEGE OF SCIENCE||
|COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE||Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with the following options:
How to Apply FUAM JUPEB programme Admission Form
Applicants are hereby advice to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
- Applicants into Joint Universities preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programmes are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that entrance examination 2019/2020 shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Submission of online forms will closed on Friday, 13 September, 2019.
Phone; 08104486569, 08134505055, 07030696292, 08075898916
|If this post is helpful for you, Do share to your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|