FUAM admission list 2018/2019 academic session has successfully uploaded online. Candidates can now check his/her admission List… Please kindly Scroll down below to See how to check FUAM admission list (1st batch, 2nd batch and 3rd batch).
The School Management of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) 2018/2019 academic session first batch, second batch and third batch admission lists are out. The admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first degree programmes.
How to Check FUAM Admission List 1st
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) that was only accessible on JAMB portal has now been uploaded on the university’s website. Follow the procedure below to check your FUAM admission status on the school webiste:
- Pick up your Android Smartphone phone
- Open your Chrome or Firefox browser
- Go to Search Botten, Type in Fuam Addmission Status Checking portal. Visit https://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Then, click on ‘Check Status’ to view your FUAM admission status.
Key in your Application Number/JAMB Number/Form Number in the field provided.
- Click on Check Status to View your admission Status.
If your dmission status is successfull,
Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank.
All payments require that you obtain an invoice that generates a reference number called the Remita Retrival Reference (RRR).
- You can make payments online using Debit Cards, Internet Banking platform or any branch of commercial banks nationwide.
- To use debit cards;
- UnionPay, follow the guide.
- If you intend to make payments in the bank, Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice.
- Write the RRR on the teller.
- Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process.
- Print your admission letter and acceptance letter,
- Then Go for screening.
- click here to Pay your Acceptance Fee
To begin your payment process, Enter your Matric./Application/JAMB/Form number or any unique number assigned to you. Click on the ‘Check Payable Fees’ button and follow instructions.
FUAM Admission List Screening Portal
- To Register/Login, Enter your username and password.
- Candidates’ Payment Slip contains applicant’s Reg. Number as Username and Payment PIN as Password
Eligibility for Clearance
- Candidates MUST confirm from the University website www.uam.edu.ng that they have been offered admission before they are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Candidates are expected to pay admission acceptance fee online Click Here
- Upon successful login, complete the form and confirm your details then click “Save and Continue”. Ensure you print your Acceptance letter and Admission Letter.
Follow the instructions in the registration guideline published for your respective programme.
FUAM Admission status Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following helplines:
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone call and text message during working hours only: 08111753334, 08186570255
- Live chart with our staff: check www.uam.edu.ng
- Physical contact on campus: ICT HelpDesk, Block B, South-core or ICT HelpDesk, PG School, North-core
PLEASE LISTEN ALTERNATIVELY
You can also check your 2018/2019 FUAM Admission Status by visiting Jamb Official Website.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status”