Fresh Job: Information Systems Auditor Recruitment for 2019/2020 at Phase3 Telecom. The deadline for submission of application is 2nd April, 2019. Note: Make sure you read carefully before you proceed to apply.
About Phase3 Telecom
Phase3 Telecom is Africa’s leading aerial fibre optic network infrastructure provider, delivering world class connectivity and network solutions to the continent’s largest telecoms networks and IP providers, as well as a growing number of businesses and homes.
Incorporated in 2003, Phase 3 was licenced as a national long distance operator to provide transmission services in 2006. Since then, Phase 3 has built a fully owned and operated 7000km open access aerial fibre optic network using our exclusive Right of Way along Nigeria’s power transmission infrastructure.
Information Systems Auditor – Job Details
|Experience||4 – 6 Years|
|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Information Systems Auditor Duties and responsibilities;
- Adequately analyzing and documenting all information systems and related controls, and developing an appropriate audit program to test the controls identified.
- Preparing draft audit reports in good form, with recommendations, appraisals, or analyses that will assist the Head, Internal Audit with the proper discharge of his responsibilities.
- Evaluating the adequacy of the security and processing controls as they relate to each audit, and the effectiveness of general system controls in effect in the IT environment.
- Monitoring the project status of new systems development, disaster recovery testing, and the Company’s business continuity plan, and other activities related to IT processing.
- Reviewing the reliability and integrity of the financial and operating information and the means used to identify measure, classify, and report such information.
- Reviewing the means of safeguarding information assets and monitoring of ongoing performance metrics established by the IT and Security Departments.
- Appraising the economy and efficiency of how resources are employed.
- Reviewing operations and programs to determine if results are consistent with department goals and objectives.
- Preparing audit work papers according to established department guidelines and industry standards.
- Providing assistance to the Head of Internal Audit on special projects and assignments.
Information Systems Auditor Requirements;
- Degree in B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- A chartered Accountant -ACA
- Minimum of 4-6 years information systems/information security audit experience in Telecom Company
Information Systems Auditor Skills and attributes;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work within a group.
- General knowledge and understanding of information systems internal auditing and IIA standards, practices, and principles.
- Demonstrable understanding & application of internal control concepts to plan, perform, manage and report evaluations of various business processes.
- Exposure to telecoms and/ or telecoms infrastructure industry is an advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge of fraud schemes and indicators.
- Knowledge of project management and development techniques.
- Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Able to influence and secure management decisions for constructive change.
Also Apply for: Technical Service Trainee Job Vacancies at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Candidates who meet the stated requirements should forward CV of not more than three (3) pages in Microsoft Word or PDF, saved with candidate’s name to the specified email address. Position applied for should be the subject of the email.
Click on the link Botten below to use the Official Website to apply
[button link=”http://www.phase3telecom.com” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”1e1e94″ textcolor=”ffffff”]Click Here [/button]
Note: Applications not sent in line with stated guidelines will be disregarded.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below