Finance Manager at Nectar Beauty Hub Job Vacancies in Nigeria. The deadline for submission of application is 13th Saturday April, 2019.
ABOUT NECTAR BEAUTY HUB
Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria’s largest one stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria.
Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Nectar Beauty Hub
|B.Sc. in Accounting or related discipline;|
|Functionally reports into||Managing Director|
|Administratively reports to:||Managing Director|
|Supervises||Inventory Administrator & Accountant/Account Officer|
|Applications Closing Date||13th April, 2019.|
Finance Manager at Nectar Beauty Hub Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- To facilitate the execution of best practice financial management processes and maintain good relationships with local and international financial institutions, government agencies, consultants etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Financial Accounting & Treasury Management and Reporting:
- Ensure Proper record keeping of all financial records for adequate reporting
- Ensure all ledgers are reconciled and updated monthly (i.e. Creditors Ledger, Debtors Ledger, Prepayment Accounts, etc)
- Ensure Monthly preparation of Bank Reconciliation Report
- Develop and maintain credit control Policies and Processes
- Manage cash-flow and collections within the outlets
- Design and maintain effective internal control systems
- Ensure Monthly reconciliation of all outlets
- Ensure Monthly business performance reporting (Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash-flow Analysis, Sales Analysis, etc)
- Manage Organizations Tax matters
- Ensure Monthly provision of Business
- Safeguard all company’s assets
- Monitor payment processes (Suppliers, Salaries, etc)
Planning & Control:
- Prepare corporate Annual Budget and variance report
- Ensure budgetary Analysis and control
External relationship Management:
- Manage relationship with banks
- Maintain cordial relationship with Suppliers and Debtors
Inventory Control & Store Management:
- Ensure products received and issued are properly documented and are in good condition with secured packaging not tampered
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in bar-coding and tagging of all received goods.
- Ensure reconciliation of waybill of actual goods received against shippers packing list and contact the supplier through the Merchandise Buyer to resolve discrepancies.
- Issue dispatch instructions to dispatch riders and drivers and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Schedule and monitor surface pickup, delivery or distribution of merchandise or materials
- Ensure the processing and reconciliation of outlets orders and their delivery
- Monitor demand and supply of goods from outlets
- Review invoices, work orders, reports, and demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Ensure proper arrangement of goods for easy identification and retrieval
- Supervise and maintain good relationship with transporters, clearing Agents to ensure quality and timely service delivery
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Determine and ensure proper storage methods, labeling, identification, and location of merchandise based on quantities, fabric types, environmental factors and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Prevent inventory shrinkage
- Train and evaluate performance of store personnel
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue Growth
- Operational Efficiency/Cost Management
- Net Margin
- Return on investment
- Budget Variance
- Timeliness of completed quarterly financial reports
- Performance of external audit
- Quality and ease of retrieval of financial information
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Accounting or related discipline;
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- 6-10 years cognate experience.
- Accounting and Finance
- Cost management
- Company operations
- Management Accounting Skills
- IT skills
- Relationship management
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of SAGE/ERP
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Detail oriented, organizational skills
- Strong business and entrepreneurial awareness
- High integrity, Passionate about winning
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCE MANAGER
- Interested and qualified candidates should Use the link Botten below to apply for Finance Manager at Nectar Beauty Hub.
[button link=”mailto:email@example.com” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”2710b7″ textcolor=”ffffff”]CLICK HERE [/button]
- Coca Cola Company Recruitment Job vacancies in Nigeria April 2019 (3 Positions)
- Vintex Technologies 2019/2020 Recruitment | Tips to Application
- Street Child Recruitment For Livelihood Manager | Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Technical Service Trainee Job Vacancies at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Drivers at Triton International Company Limited Job Vacancies in Nigeria