Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) 2018/2019 HND, Pre-ND, Diploma, ND Certificate, IJMB and Admission Lists is Out….FPTB admission list, How to check 2019 FPTB admission List. Below article will be helpful.
All candidates who chose the polytechnic as first choice but have not yet filled the application form have been admitted.click here now to check if your name is included/claim it now than rather lose it .For those that have filled the ADMISSION FORM click here to check the status
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Outlined News
This is notify all the Applicant to Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Tips to Checking Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission Lists.
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select admission session
- Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma)
- Select your admission stream
- Then click on the “Display List” button.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be requried to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
This offer of admission is provisional and for that, it can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
If really thing this post is helpful, click on the any social icon below to share it.And remember to like the facebook page below.