The Acceptance fee and student registrations fees of the Federal College of Agric, Akure (FECA) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the procedures on how to pay FECA acceptance fees and student registrations fees below.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA Acceptance fee and student registrations fees schedule for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the institution.
Candidates who participated in Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, (FECA) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise text are to proceed with his/her payment through the following:
FECA Acceptance fee and student Registrations fees
How to make a payment of FECA Acceptance fee and student registrations fees for 2019/2020 academic session
1. Go to payment.fecaakure.edu.ng
2. On the FECA EMAIL VERIFICATION enter your valid email that you can access as a link to continue your payment will be sent there, provide your phone number and your JAMB No (for new ND full time candidates); Application No (for HND and all part time candidates) and Matric No (for returning students: ND2, HND2, PT2 & PT3).
3. Login to your email and look for a message from email@example.com and click the link in the message.
4. You will be redirected to a page displaying the summary of your payment.
5.Click Generate RRR Code if you are paying in a bank branch and take the RRR to any bank and pay, then collect your Remita
6. Or click Pay with Remita to pay online with Remita and after successful payment, your Remita payment receipt will be sent to your email.