Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal College of Education, FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME for its Various NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out
This portal provides avenue for students of FCE Eha-Amufu to have access all the defined functionalities such as Course Registration, Hostel Accommodation Application, Checking of Result, School Fees Receipt Printing, etc. Applicants can also apply on this portal and check their admission status online.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
FCE Eha-Amute Available Programmes.
SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
(iii) Social Studies
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
(iv) Integrated Science
(vi) Physical and Health Education
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Education
(ii) Business Education
(iii) Fine and Applied Arts
(iv) Home Economics
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
(i) Primary Education
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.
For Enquiries CALL: 08034346412, 08033856448 or 08030916394