Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme. Applications Invites Graduate with Suitably Qualifications Grade to apply for the Available positions below. The deadline for submission of applications is April 14, 2019.
FATE Foundation in partnership with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running has opened up applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme” scheduled for April 29 – May 23, 2019.
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Eligibility.
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates with startups that have already launched;
- Be computer literate;
- Aged 18-35 years and have access to a digitally enabled device;
- You will also be required to upload relevant documents as indicated.
Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Benefits.
- Facebook is providing sponsorship support to cover the N200,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for the selected 40 entrepreneurs all through the 4-week Programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
- Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
How to Apply for Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme.
- Stage 1: Interested applicants must complete the online form. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
- Stage 2: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
[button link=”https://ybi.formstack.com/forms/aep_application” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”1818b7″ textcolor=”ffffff”]CLICK HERE TO APPLY [/button]