Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa, and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 leading companies. Dangote has several cement production plants in Nigeria with significant presence in 14 other African Countries.
We offer opportunities for individuals to pursue their professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, and as part of its growing vision.
Dangote Cement Plc is recruiting suitably qualified experienced professionals with technical skills to fill the positions below:
Electrical Engineer at Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2019
|Job Title||Engineering Enginee / Technical|
|Company||Dangote Cement PLC|
|Working level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Location||Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)|
|Deadline||21st August, 2019|
|Date Posted||8th August, 2019|
- Motor Repair & Maintenance, VFD Operation, Intelligent MCC, Power Monitoring/ Shift operation, AC Repair & Maintenance.
- Lead a team of technicians/Supervisors for core maintenance practices
Education and Work Experience
- BE (Elect Engineering)/ Diploma (Elect Engineering)
- 10 years’ minimum work experience in a large scale modern cement plant
- Technical coaching skills
How to apply for Electrical Engineer at at Dangote Cement PLC
Interested applicants should use the link below to apply for electrical engineerCLICK HERE TO APPLY
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.