DELSU Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session…Delta state university admission form is out, to check fully, kindly scroll below to view
This is to inform the general public that the The management of Delta State University (DELSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Professional Masters, Academic Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
DELSU Postgraduate Admission General Requirements.
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must have a degree or its equivalent from a Senate- recognized institution. They must have also obtained at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level), or NABTEB at not more than two sittings. Pass in English or Mathematics is not acceptable. Also, ACE and TC II are not acceptable. (No equivalent to WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB). Please note that there will be no waiver for anybody seeking admission into any of the programmes.
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. in any programme must have obtained at least a weighted average score of 60% overall.
- Candidates applying for academic Master Degree (M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A. and LL.M.)must be holders of bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least “Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate
- Candidates applying for professional Master Degree must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from Delta State University, Abraka or any other accredited university with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree recognized by Senate or a Higher National Diploma with Upper Credit from a Senate-recognized polytechnic.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Diploma must be holders of a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from the Delta State University or any other accredited university with at least a “Third Class Honours” degree or a HND (Lower Credit) recognized by Senate.
- Candidates for Masters and Ph.D programmes would be required to write a qualifying examination on Saturday, September 7, 2019.
Application Method For DELSU Postgraduate Admission.
Candidates are to complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2019/2020 PG Admission Form online and to also generate an application virtual pin of N31.000.00 (thirty-one thousand naira) only by visiting www.delsuonline.com and.
Sales of forms start on April 02, 2019. Payment should be made at any of the following designated banks:
- Zenith Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
DEADLINE: July 31, 2019.
Note: All applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents:
- 2 Hard copies of downloaded Application Form
- Transcript of all previous qualifications obtained
- WASC; NECO; GCE or NABTEB Certificate (not TC II)
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate obtained from NYSC Office only
- A 3–5 page research proposal indicating area of research interest (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the home page of the Website delsuonline.com before completing the Application Form.
Wishes You a successful application
If you thinks that this application post may be helpful to someone, kindly click on the link below to share to friends on facebook, and don’t forget to like our page on social networks like facebook, twitter and others