Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is currently recruiting full-time suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below. See how to apply for Compliance Officer at AHNi Job and Vacancies October, 2019.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
Slots: 2 Openings.
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
Compliance Officer –Responsibilities
- Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of polices, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
Minimum Compliance Officer Recruitment Standards
- B.S/B.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or M.S/M.A Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1-3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years experience in internal control functions
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
How to Apply for Compliance officer at AHNi
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Compliance Officer – AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, please submit your resume for future job considerations.