Job Vacancy in Nigeria, work as Compliance officer at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi). Scroll down below to register and start working as compliance Officer. Job in Nigeria July, 2019.
Compliance Officer at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position AHNi Compliance Officer below.
|Job Title||Compliance Officer|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
|Job Opening Date||17th July, 2019|
|Job Closing Date||26th July, 2019|
YOU CAN ASLO APPLY FOR: Senior Compliance Officer at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Compliance Officer Under the direction of Senior Compliance Officer, the position holder will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years experience in internal control functions.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, Cl MA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
How to apply for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.orgPlease Note
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.