Oiltest group is currently recruiting for suitably qualified Candidates to fill the vacant positions: Coil Tubing Supervisor The deadline for submission of application: Tuesday, 16th August, 2019
The Oiltest Group with its operational office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.
About Oiltest Group
- Wellsystems Limited
- Petrotesting Limited
- Oiltest Well Services Limited
- Chemlab Limited
Interested candidates should fill the position below in one of our subsidiary company(s) within the Group:
|Job Title||Coil Tubing Supervisor|
|Company||ChemLab Services Limited|
|Location||Port Harcourt, Rivers|
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY: Integrated Operations Specialist at Oiltest Group
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Good knowledge of Coil Tubing, Nitrogen Pumping and completion services
- Minimum of 7 years in same role spent in a major oil servicing company providing same services.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills is a pre-requisite
- Relevant Vocational Trainings or Technology/Technical courses are mandatory
- Ability to handle routine and preventive maintenance of all operational tools.
- Oiltest is incorporated to provide high quality technical services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry and West African sub region.
- We specialize in petroleum exploration and productions related services and currently offer the highest quality services within the framework of engineering and oilfield well services to our Clients and Stakeholders.
Coil Tubing Supervisor at Oiltest group Application Closing Date
Interested applicants should note that Coil Tubing Supervisor applications deadline:
- Tuesday, 6th August, 2019.
How to Apply For Coil Tubing Supervisor at Oiltest Group
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to: The Advertiser,
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Please Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.