Contract Type: Temporary
Project: Global Fund
About the Project
- The Global Fund is a 21 st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases
- The Global Fund raises and Invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars In the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to Key populations (MSM, FSW and PWID)
- Will also provide ART services to Key Populations in line with current World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the OSS and through mobile ART sites.
Clinical Service Officer Requirement
- MB.BS or similar Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of progressive experience working in Key populations program in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatmentfor HIV/AIDS especially with HIV program
- Possession of an MPH or Postgraduate Degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Before Applying for Clinical Service Officer at AHNi, I will like you to understand what clinical Service officer means
What is Clinical Service Officer
A clinical officer (CO) is a gazetted officer who is qualified and licensed to practice medicine. In Kenya the title is reserved for members of the medical profession who have studied clinical medicine and surgery and have graduated from an accredited medical training institution, have completed an internship year at a teaching hospital and are registered and licensed to practice by the Clinical Officers Council.
How to Apply for Clinical Service Officer at AHNi
Use the email(s) below to apply for Clinical Service Officer – AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and suitably candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
See Also: Apply for Compliance Officer at AHNi.
Please Note: If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, please submit your resume for future job considerations.