S-Tee schools Job Vacancy for Chemistry Teacher.. Work as Chemistry Teacher at S-Tee School, The deadline for submission of application is 5 April, 2019. to see all that it takes, kindly scroll below
ABOUT S-TEE SCHOOLS
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE Schools was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
Available Position at S-Tee School
|Job Title||Chemistry Teacher|
|Job Field||Education / Teaching|
chemistry teacher at s-tee school Job Description
Any Applicant Is ought to be:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Chemistry.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the HOD/Head of School/Principal.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Surulere and its environs is preferred.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc(Ed)/BA(Ed) or BA/B.Sc/HND plus PGDE in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or any other related discipline.
- with minimun of 3 years teaching experience.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant subject(s) and ability to teach two or more subjects will be an added advantage..
HOW TO APPLY FOR S_TEE SCHOOLS
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s in MS Word format to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can Also Apply For Sales Representatives at LeadHire Limited 2019 Job Vacancies