The West African Examinations Council, WAEC Results is Out, Did you Participated in the 2019 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)? If yes, you have nothing to worry about because the results for the May/June exam is out already, you can now follow the procedure below to check your WAEC Result via online.
This is to inform the general public most importantly all the candidates that participated in the 2019/2020 West African examinations council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) that they can now check their results online
According to the statistics released by WAEC, 50%, obtained minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics (See: WAEC May/June Result Statistics).
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT ONLINE.
To Check waec Result, You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your WAEC result. The result checker pin and serial number needed by candidates to check results online are contained on candidate’s smart identity card used during the conduct of the examination.
Check waec Result– Candidates can now access their results from WAEC’s website after purchasing the WAEC result checker scratch card from any accredited dealer by following the following simple steps:
- Vist www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Candidates asking for Waec Scratch Card, where can I buy waec scratch card, how much is waec scratch card sold. worry no more because mysteadygist will show you how the waec scratch card look like And how to use the access card below.
How to use waec scratch card in Checking Result
- Go to any cybercafe near you ask of waec scratch card…… Purchased.
- Scratch off the covered area to obtain yourv (12 secret digital Pin/number)
How to use Internet Access to Check Waec Result.
- Visit the waecdirect official website: www.waecdirect.org
- Fill in the requirements information on the home page including your pin.
- Click Submit, then your good to go.
How to use Short massaging service (SMS) Access for result checking
- Send a text message to shortcode: 32327 using the format waec*Exam number*Card PIN*Exam year Example:Waec*4201001001*123456789012*2007
- Wait for return text message (containing the result)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not access the card if the strip has been scratched off. The card allowes 5 uses on one examination number
Image showing how exactly the waec scratch card looks like;
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Candidates who participated in the 2019/2020 West African examination Council (WAEC) but ask questions like:
- What is an e-PIN?
- Where can I buy an e-PIN?
- How many times can I check my results?
- Can I use one e-PIN to check more than one result?
- I have a problem in checking my WAEC result Please help?
- I have being trying to check my result but the WAEC page is not loading
- I went to the WAEC portal and filled in the required details only to see a page telling me there is no result for the candidate in the specified year. Please what do I do?
in this article I will explain it step by step on each everyone of the questions upwards. Here are the steps below:
STEP 1. WHAT IS AN E-PIN?
E–Pin is very useful for MLM companies. It is the best way for payment. … E–Pin is a security code generated by the software for handling transactions on the internet very easily like registration and product shipping
STEP 2. Where can I buy my e-pin?
The e–PIN is found in a valid WAEC Voucher. An Electronic PIN may be purchased at the National office of WAEC and at any of its Zonal and Branch Offices across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC.
STEP 3. How Many Times can I check my Waec results?
You may check your result up to a maximum of 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) e-PIN. In order to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five),Buy another e-PIN.
STEP 4. Can I use one E-PIN to check more than one result?
The answer is “No! You may only use one Scratch card to check one result. … If you misuse a Scratch card by attempting to check another result different fromthe first one checked, you will be penalised as having used the card, and will be presented with the appropriate error message.
STEP 5. I have a problem in checking my waec Result online please help?
Kindly send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification and assistance
- 1.Error or Error message displayed
- 2. Your examination number
- 3. Type of Exam
- 4. Year of Exam.
Visit the nearest WAEC office for Further enquirers
STEP 6. I have being trying to check my result but the waec page is not loading
Please be informed that it could either be your internet connection that is not connecting properly or as a result of the high traffic to the result checking site. We advise you give it some time before trying again. www.waecdirect.org
STEP 7. I went to the waec poral and filled in the required details only to see a page telling me there is no result for the candidate in the specified year. Please what will I do.
We advise you to keep checking at intervals because the website may be updated subsequently or visit the nearest WAEC office for assistance.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULTS WITH NEW IMPROVED SMS USAGE!
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Please Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)