Work as Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera) job and vacancies in Nigeria. October, 2019/2020. OPay is currently recruiting full-time suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position – Branch Financial Accountant. See how to apply for Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera)
This is to inform the general public that the OPay is currently recruiting for full-time suitably qualified candidates into the one-stop mobile-based platform for payment to apply for Branch Financial Accountant for the 2019/2020.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Why we do it
Over 60% of people in Africa remain unbanked and can’t access the most basic financial services to invest in their education and businesses, which limits their full potential. Nobody should be denied access to participate in the world economy because of their circumstances or background.
With a passionate team, sophisticated mobile platform, and a fast-growing community of users, OPay is making financial services more efficient for millions of users and it starts with the ability to pay and have access to the right opportunities at the right time.
Next Post: Marketing Manager at OPay (Opera)
We are currently recruiting candidates for our Northern Region Branches within the capacity below:
Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera)
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for effecting payments to vendors after ensuring that all invoices meet Many Wheels standard invoicing and approval requirements, safe keeping of the invoices in a shared drive; liaise with banks on treasury needs; make GL entries, and prepare bank reconciliation. Other activities includes to:
- Analyze previous day’s transactions in the bank and wallet statements and report same to the Finance Manager/FC
- Effect payments on invoices checked and certified okay.
- Monitor the bank statements regularly to ensure that there’s always fund available for operational and transactional payments.
- Posting of payments and transactions for each business day into the accounting system daily with the respective support documents attached to each entry.
- Prepare reconciliation statements for assigned wallets/bank statements
- Any other functions as assigned by the CFO/Supervisor.
Branch Financial Accountant – OPay Opera Requirements
- Minimum of three(3) years relevant working experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Accounting
- Profession Membership of ICAN/ACCA is a must
Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera) Deadline
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply for Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If we do not have a vacancy that interests you but would like an opportunity to join us, also submit your resume for future job considerations.