The general public are hereby inform about ongoing Bonjour Résidences 2020-2021 Scholarship- $500 Award… Bonjour Résidences Scholarship- five thansand dollars ($500) award. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below
Bonjour Résidences 2020-2021 Scholarship- $500 – About Bonjour Résidences: The population of Quebec is aging. Services and care for seniors are increasingly diverse, but finding a safe and pleasant environment remains an important challenge.
In addition to having to consider the location,
- services offered,
- quality of food,
- attitude of employees and other residents,
- and the condition of rooms and common places,
future residents must ensure that their new home Will be within their budgets.
The experience of residents, their loved ones or even workers in the industry can give a glimpse of everyday life in a residence.
How can we easily obtain the reliable, impartial and comprehensive information we need to make an informed choice?
Bonjour Résidences 2020-2021 Scholarship- $500 Award
Bonjour Résidences is proud to encourage students from Quebec, in their related studies to the fields of gerontology and information technologies. We support students and the next generation, because in the near future they will have to innovate and propose solutions to the problems that will arise from the aging population in Quebec.
We accept application submissions up to April 26, 2020, inclusively. The recipient of the Bonjour Résidences scholarship will be announced on May 16, 2020 by email, and on the Bonjour Résidences social medias.
1 x $500 scholarship (the student will also have the opportunity to publish the main results of his / her works in the form of an article on Bonjour Résidences platform)
- taking classes in a master’s program (with thesis or essay) or a doctorate (thesis) in one of the following programs: social work, nursing, sociology, geriatrics, administration, communication and information technologies.
- be a Canadian citizen (or permanent resident)
- complete the Student Form, provide the required documents by the deadline and accept the terms & conditions.
- the subject of the research must correspond to one of the following two topics, depending on the field of study:
- Studies in Social Work, Nursing, Geriatrics and Sociology:the subject should be related to the situation of the aging population in Quebec
- Studies in Administration, Communication and Information Technologies:the subject should be related to the use of technologies by seniors
Bonjour Résidences 2020/2021 Scholarship Requirement:
For students in social work, nursing, geriatrics and sociology:
- the research work must touch the aspect of seniors housing (waiting in CHSLDs, the contribution of private residences, home support, etc.)
For students in administration, communications and information technologies:
- research must consider what technologies can bring to seniors’ lives, as well as recommendations for developing tools for them (maintenance of autonomy, automation of care, detectors of falls, etc.)
How to apply
Make a request:
- Click here to Complete the student form and answer all the questions asked
Note: a section of the form is intended to deposit your research (pdf format), as well as your cover letter.
The selection committee reserves the right not to award the scholarship if, among the ones received, none adequately responded to these criteria. In such a case, the scholarship will be automatically renewed for the next year.
See Also: Heer Law Entrepreneurship Scholarship 2020-2021| Register Now