Benson Idahosa University, BIU school fees schedule for newly admitted students and returning undergraduate students of the institution has been released by the authority of the School. Benin City, Edo State, fresh and stale undergraduate students school fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See BIU school fees schedule below.
Benson Idahosa University, BIU School Fees Schedule. The managements of the institution have released 2019/2020 school fees amounts to be paid by newly admitted students and returning undergraduate students for the academic session.
Benson Idahosa University is a private, Christian university in Benin City, Nigeria.
Benson Idahosa University (BIU) was renamed in honor of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, a Charismatic Pentecostal minister from Benin City, Nigeria, and reflects his evangelical beliefs. He was the first president of the university
Benson Idahosa University, BIU School Fees Schedule.
- A non refundable acceptance fee of N50,000.Payable to Fidelity bank
- (BIU Collections A/C 4150022201) or First Bank (BIU Collections A/C 2022815280 or Zenith (BIU Collections A/C 1014109363)
- All 100level and direct entry students should pay matriculation fee of N5,000.00 into
Fidelity Bank (BIU Collections A/C 4150022201) or UBA ( BIU MAIN A/C 1003136334)
- Students transfering from other Faculties to Faculty of law (100level) are to pay 100 level law school fees. Those transfering to 200 level are to pay a transfer fee of N500,000.
- Students of Benson Idahosa University can only make payment of fees via the e-payment platform on the BIU
- Students are to print the transaction I.D and pay through any of the underlisted Banks using the Etranzact platform.
Fidelity Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), First Bank, Ecobank, Keystone Bank
- All students must pay at least 60% of the sessional fees before registration.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both the ICT Unit and the Financial Services office.
- Normal Registration is within 2 weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the
stipulated period will pay late registration penalty of N25,000.
- Hostel fees are N50,000.00,N75,000.00,N100,000,N175,000.00
Helplines: 08139080928, 08158856768, 08084663734