Bauchi State University, Gradau BASUG Post UTME form and how to obtain the BASUG Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise application form For 2019/2020 Academic Session. Kindly Scroll down to Puchease the form below.
Bauchi State University, Gradau BASUG Post UTME Screening form on sale, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Exercise form Eligibility
- Interested Candidates who participated in JAMB 2019/2020 Academic Session and must have Scored 180 and above are hereby Informed that, The Bauchi State University Gadau BASUG Post UTME form exercise
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply for BASU Post UTME Screening Form.
Interested Candidates should use the Link Botten below to Register for BASUG Post UTME Screening formCLICK HERE TO APPLY
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: