British American Tobacco is recruiting for Permanent Associate – Marketing Commercial Finance Business
British American Tobacco is looking for a new amazing colleague to join our Marketing Investments team in Nigeria, as a Associate Manager. Our new colleague will provide support to the Commercial Finance Team to provide practical financial evaluation, information and advice that enable the marketing management team to develop and execute effective plans and take informed decisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Title||Associate – Marketing Commercial Finance Business|
|Job experience||3-4 years|
About British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent,Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
- Is responsible for preparing, tracking and reportingof the Marketing budget and to provide accurate and timely information to enable the marketing function monitor ongoing performance, on a monhtly basis.
- Enable a thorough understanding of competitor brands, competitor activities and overall profitability through financial analysis and liason with the Competition Brand Manager.
- Provide the Brand team with accurate, timely, practical and value-adding information enabling the effective and efficient management of brands, such as:
- Committing an actual expenditure against budget/plan,
- Return on investment measures supporting investment decisions, e.g. new brand and product launches, pack changes, etc,
- Undertake pre- and post-implementation reviews of all marketing projects (including product launches, brand initiatives) to ascertain whether expected benefits are achievable and establish, and disseminate any lessons learned affecting future investment and spend decisions.
Qualifications /Requirements Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any other business-related field.
- Accounting certification (ICAN or ACCA) is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in FMCG or similar environment.
- Strong IT skills (Ms. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Should have experience of Company Budget Planning Process
How to Apply
- click on the link below to apply
Available job vacancies