American University of Nigeria (AUN) is Currently Recruiting FullTime Suitably qualified candidate to fill the position: Assistant Training Officer – AUN Hotel. The deadline for submission of application is 1st April 2019.
Learn More about American Unverstiy of Nigeria
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa.
The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
AUN Hotel is Currently Recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
| Job Type
|Job Title||Assistant Training Officer – AUN Hotel|
|Application Closing Date||1st April, 2019.|
|Reporting To||Head of Human Resources|
Summary of Position
- Ensuring Employees are fully trained up to the organization standard to do their Jobs effectively and productively.
- As Assistant Training Officer you are to assist your supervisor in directing and organizing employees training platforms to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
- Drawing up a training plan
- Prepare training budgets and ROI
- Working with training providers to develop suitable content for courses
- Conducts orientation training for new employees
Qualifications / Requirements
- First Degree is compulsory.
- Professional qualification as certified trainer is compulsory
- Minimum of 2 years in hospitality training and staff development.
Key Competencies & Key Tasks:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Demonstrate an interest in and an understanding of issues relevant to the Hotel Departments and updated knowledge of the industry.
- Understands the Hotel’s business priorities, products and services and has a good grasp how Departments runs.
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Hotel.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters (required) and references to: [button link=”email@example.com ” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”b70900″ textcolor=”ffffff”]CLICK HERE [/button] The position being applied for should be the subject of the email
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a local one and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.