Merck Diabetes and Hypertension Awards are being rolled out in many of the African and Asian universities,The aim of the award is to create a Diabetes and Hypertension Experts Platform across the globe. The deadline for submission of application is 30th September, 2019.
To raise the required awareness to control and prevent diabetes and hypertension, countries need systems, policies and services in place to promote universal health coverage and support healthy lifestyles like eating a balanced diet, reducing salt intake, avoiding harmful use of alcohol, getting regular exercise and stopping the use of tobacco.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
Merck Diabetes and Hypertension Awards Eligibility.
- 1.All medical undergraduates, interns and postgraduates are invited to apply for the award;
- 2.Health professionals, both UK and overseas, with an honors degree or equivalent degree are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma Diabetes course online;
- 3.Non-graduates are also encouraged to apply (applicants will be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at degree level);
- 4.Candidate should submit copies of the following with their application:
- One written reference
- English language qualification (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
- Merck Diabetes and Hypertension Awards.
- Merck Diabetes Award 2018 is enrollment to an Online “Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetes Management with University of South Wales”.
- Merck Hypertension Award 2018 is enrollment to an Online “Post Graduate Diploma in Preventive Cardiovascular Medicine with University of South Wales”.
How to Apply for Merck Diabetes and Hypertension Awards.
- Submit a concept paper about:
- How to improve the awareness about hypertension control and prevention in your country.
- How to encourage your society, scientific community, local authorities, media and relevant stakeholders to Think and Act on Hypertension Every Day.
- Your ideas of developing new policies, strategies, social media campaigns and more.
- Submit your one page concept paper to: submit@MerckHypertensionAward.com with:
- Applicants Name,
- Expected year of completion of MBBS/Medical Graduation
- email and Mobile number must be provided with the submission.
You can vist the official site below to know more on how to apply.
[button link=”https://www.merck-foundation.com/MF_AwardDetail?id=a2tw0000000NDwnAAG” icon=”Select a Icon” side=”left” target=”” color=”1c0bb7″ textcolor=”ffffff”]CLICK HERE [/button]
Thanks for reading,for more posts like this,pls, subscribe to mysteadygist.com and also like our page by clicking the social buttons of your choice below;