Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative, AHNi Senior Compliance Officer…Apply for Senior Compliance Officer at AHNi July, 2019. the deadline for submission of AHNi Senior Compliance Officer application form is on 26th July, 2019.
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Respect for the diversity of all ethnic groups, tribes and faiths in Nigeria, for human rights, the contributions of our colleagues and partners at all levels.
- Accountability to those who entrust us with their resources, our collaborators, those who benefit from our work and each other.
- Dedication to the pursuit of AHNi’s mission through the collective experience and wisdom of a committed staff.
- Achievement with integrity such that we are motivated by the utmost globally acceptable standards of principles, operational performance, technology and science, in what we do and how we work.
- Responsiveness to the evolving needs of individuals, families, and communities within dynamic environments.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position AHNi Senior Compliance Officer below.
|Job Title||Senior Compliance Officer|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
|Job Opening Date||17th July, 2019|
|Job Closing Date||26th July, 2019.|
The DFID Project is a Nigerian Accelerated Learning Intervention model aimed to be enhanced through technical reviews of instructional material, teacher certification, gender sensitive programming and robust research on education delivery.
FBI 360 and AHNI form a lean project consortium with extensive experience and established stakeholder relationships in northwest Nigeria that will enable fast start-up and strong results.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities mostly in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria
- AHNi Senior Compliance Officer the position holder ensures compliance with the funder policies, procedures, the management and reduction of general risk to the organization.
- S/he will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which AHNi’s financial resources are managed. S/he will review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and the safeguard of assets.
- S/he will plan, perform and report back on internal audits to ensure that financial control, financial guidelines of funder organizations and other control procedures in purchasing, procurement and contracting are in place and are being properly implemented and managed within AHNi offices.
- S/he will also be responsible for advising and monitoring quality standards and ensuring value for money.
Minimum Recruitment Standards AHNi
- BSc in Accounting or Finance with 9-11 years relevant experience with international development programs that includes 3-5 years of supervisory experience in internal control function
- MS/MA in accounting or finance or related field with 7-9 years relevant experience with international development programs and includes 3-5 years of supervisory experience in internal control function
- Experience in accounting and accounting principles sufficient to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses
- Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications
- Familiarity with U SAID or similar donor-funded programs is required
- CPA. ACA, ICAN, dMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
- Overseas internal control experience is an advantage.
How to apply for AHNi Senior Compliance Officer
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.