Below, we’ve discussed and outlined the Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT school fees schedule by National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Degree programmes students.
Without wasting much of your time, the contents you are reading now contains Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT school fees schedule programme students.
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna has released the amount payable as school fees by ND HND and Degree programmes students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
AFIT School Fees Schedule.
AFIT Schedule school Fees for ND & HND Programmes
AFIT Schedule School Fees for First Degree Programmes Returning Students.
NOTE: You are not to make any payment into any bank account. All payment is online via the school website at https://afit.edu.ng. Students are hereby warned. Tuitions, acceptance and accommodation fees are to be paid online on the school website.
AFIT PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF 2019/2020 SCHOOL FEES
Find below the guidelines for payment of fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for all returning students.
- Visit AFIT website at https://afit.edu.ng
- Navigate to “STUDENT”menu and select “Returning Student”
- Enter your Matric No(for ND and Degree Students) or Admission No(for Pre-HND, HND, PGD and Masters students.) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your Matric No/Admission No.
- On your page, click on “Proceed to Pay 2019/2020 Tuition Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.