Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME Screening Exercise for Law Department have been adjudged to be the fastest growing university in the whole south east region.
UPDATED: AE-FUNAI Post UTME Result for Law department for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. MSG TERM Wish to inform all the candidates who sat for the just concluded 2019/2020 AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening for Law department examination, that the management of the institution has released the results for checking online.
Important NOTICE : All candidates Can now check their 2019/2020 Law Post UTME screening results scroll down to the bottom to follow the Setps and check your result.
This is due to its fastness in executing its academic tasks. Recall vividly, that the Alex Ekwueme federal university Ndufu alike EBONYI state was established along side other nine federal universities in the 2011 by His Excellency, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as a response to the increasing agitation for enhanced educational policies and better education service delivery for all.
The university since it started its full operations in the year 2012, had in accordance with the laws and guidelines of the national universities commission of Nigeria accredited all its courses with which it started operations with.
As the school advanced in its academic activities, the management of the university now under the leadership of PROF CHINEDUM Nwajiuba, has experienced an accelerated development in all angles both in infrastructure and academics. It is worthy of note that it is during the current administration of prof. Chinedum Nwajiuba that all the courses currently on offer at the school got full accreditation. He, Prof. Nwajiuba also added four faculties to the original four facilities that the university took off with.
One of those new faculties which was added this year is the Almighty faculty of law. The university in its wisdom having noticed the increased demand for the professional course especially noe that there is a call for better justice delivery in the country.
The announcement for the screening exercise for all intending and prospective candidates who may want to apply for the Law in the university to rush now and obtain their screening form at the prescribed banks nationwide.
Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening form for Law Department.
For all other relevant information concerning the screening exercise such as the date and time of the screening, we advice all the prospective candidates to visit the official website of the university. www.funai.edu.ng
10 Steps To Check AE-FUNAI law Post UTME Result On The University Website.
Follow the Setps below to check FUNAI law post screening result
- TEP: Pickup your smartphone or laptop Device and open your Chrome or Firefox browser. Please note: operamini version is not Supported for the check of result.
- STEP: Then, you will see an icon of “Google Search” type in www.funai.edu.ng to visit the University official website. click Here
- STEP: Click on your left-hand menu to Navigate to admission menu.
- STEP: Click on 2019/2020 POST-UTME result checking.
- STEP: Input your JAMB Registration Number on the icon.
STEP: Then, select supplementary law results from the drop-down menu and submit to generate an authorized invoice of N1000.
- STEP: Proceed to the bank to make your payment successfully
- STEP: After payment, Return back to the platform
- STEP: Also Input your JAMB Registrations Number again and select back supplementary /Law results from the dropdown menu.
- STEP: Finally, Enter the authorized pin/Code from the bank and Submit to view your 2019/2020 Law Post UTME results .