Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post UTME form is now available for sale, Candidates can now purchase his/her screening exercise form via online. Scroll down to follow the procedures below
This is to inform all UTME and Entry Candidates that applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State that the management of institution have released Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise form..AAUA Post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit University website, to register via online screening as from Monday, 15TH July, 2019 after the payment of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, including bank charges.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR AAUA POST UTME FORM
- Candidates who chose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) as their first choice and Score 180 and above in 2019/2020 UTME screening exercise are qualified for admission into the institution.
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Candidates who applied admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, and did not but the institution as their first choice initially, Can now visit www.Jamb.org.ng to do change institution to AAUA not later than 15th September, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAUA POST UTME FORM.
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
General Instructions to all AAUA Post UTME Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their OLevel results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
- Candidates awaiting OLevel results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/OLevel requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and ends on Thursday, 15th September, 2019. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
AAUA Post UTME form closing Date
The deadline for submission of AAUA Post UTME screening form is on Monday, 15th September, 2019